Our experienced team are on hand to work with individual patients or their families & friends where necessary to offer the most effective means of medical repatriation. We take on making all arrangements required to make the repatriation a success.
We are able to provide a full range of United Kingdom registered health care professionals most suited to your needs, most frequently using Paramedics, Nurses and doctors. All of our professionals are empowered to deliver the care that they would like to see for their own families and have direct access to a senior clinical team in the unlikely event that this is necessary.
Our repatriation packages can include any of the following:
- Medical notes translation.
- Submission of airline specific medical clearance forms.
- Liaison with hospital teams.
- Arranging stretchers on board commercial aircraft if required.
- Arranging medical oxygen both on the ground and in the aircraft.
- Arranging the most suitable transportation requirements for our patient and family. This will always be the most clinically safe and cost effective option which may be a taxi or fully equipped intensive care ambulance.
- Regular journey updates to insurance companies / friends / family by telephone, email or SMS.
Why 1 Call Medical Assist?
Dedicated case coordination specialist
Each case will be assigned a dedicated case coordination specialist and every case is reviewed at all stages by our highly experienced in house medical team.
Our advice and quotations are always provided free of charge. The most important thing for us is that we give you the best advice at the correct time and quote our best price.
Secure video consultation
We are developing a secure video consultation tool that will allow us to consult with patients and medical teams via a secure and simple to use video link. Globally accessible, these consultations will then be securely stored within our case management system, Black Box on our UK based servers, available for playback at any time.